Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Mayzie Series!" Paint the Town Red Lips!

Hey... guys....

So.. Hate me all you want. I know. I haven't posted in forever. I have been so busy! With testing in school, and homework, and Seussical practices.. I have no free time! Ugh. I kinda have 3 or four posts lined up, but I haven't typed them up yet.. They're all in my mind... But without further adieu, Mayzie Lips!

I used:

A small lip brush; a red lip stain; red lip liner; red lipstick; and a sheer cherry gloss.

 A small lip brush,


Maybelline Color Sensational Cherry Pop Lipstain,

Covergirl Lipperfection Red Lipliner,


Covergirl Red Lipstick,


and Maybelline Shine Sensational Cherry Kiss Gloss, all equal....




Ta da!! :D I love red lips. :) They look so hot! Ah! I would have posted a full face pic, but for some reason I look like a ghost in all of them. My face is so pale. It's weird. I have no idea why it does that.. O.o But anyway.. Our play is in 3 days. Thursday. And to be blunt... We are screwed. But I'm being positive and HOPING we get it together. Prayers are excepted!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily


1 comment:

  1. ;) those are some hot lips girly XD just wait till he see's them ;)

    ReplyDelete