Thursday, May 5, 2011

Haul: Walmart! (Picture Heavy!)

So, a couple of days ago I went to Wally World, and thought I could splurge on a few items. :) Here's the nail polish:

 Left to right: Claire's: Bored/Excited; Pure Ice: Celestial; Busted; Oh Baby!; Claire's: Flirty/Shy; Bon Bon: A random sparkly/holo one! :)

Celestial, Busted, Oh Baby! Okay, all of these are gorgeous, and I spent a ton of time trying to get a good picture of the sparkles, and here are the best I got:


Celestial: Direct sunlight, and in my lightbox.


Busted: Lightbox, and direct sunlight.


Oh Baby!: Direct Sunlight.
Aren't they pretty? I love them :) I wore Busted for a few days, and it was hot! :D

 Bon Bon:.. something... There isn't really a label with a name... Oh well! Look at the amazing-ness of this label though! The color is nice too. Would look nice over black..
Direct Sunlight :)

Claire's: Bored/Excited, and Flirty/Shy. These are color-changing polishes, but I've never seen them do anything. When I use one, we will see! This is a coral/putty color, and a royal blue/teal. :)
And on to the makeup!

In a circle: Kiss Everlasting French Nails; Revlon Beyond Natural False Lashes; Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse; Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer; Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstain

Kiss: Everlasting French- Medium Length, number.. 53241 EF06, up in the right corner. I plan to use these for Mayzie nails, but I will most likely do a test-run, since there are 28 ( Why?) nails. These say they are guaranteed not to chip, and last a week.. We shall see.....

Revlon: Beyond Natural False Lashes. These are the Ultra Lightweight, and number.. 91169, I think. I have a bone to pick with these.. See how it says "Includes: 1 Pair of Professional.." blah, blah? Well, they mean it. There isn't any glue!! WTF? How am I supposed to put them on dummies!! Ugh. Just want you to have to make a separate purchase... :P These are going to be "Mayzie Lashes". :)

Maybelline: Dream Matte Mousse- Creamy Natural, Light #5. I. Love. This. Stuff. It really is a mousse, and it makes my skin feel so soft after I put it on! And it makes even my nose (super oily. I hate it.) look matte! Love love love. I am going to use this for my foundation when I do Mayzie. :)

Hard Candy: Sheer Envy Primer. Ultra light formula is right! It's amazing! The reason I got this was so my makeup would stay longer, and it really helps! This will be under my foundation as Mayzie.

Maybelline: Color Sensational Lipstain: Cherry Pop.The typical red lip stain. Wonderful in every way. It says long, and my lips look SO full when I wear this! This will be part of my "Mayzie Lips" post. :)

And NOW the skin care items!

Left to right: Clean and Clear: Blackhead Eraser Cleansing Mask, Finishes Pore Perfecting Cleanser; Finishes Mattifying Cleanser.

The mask. This stuff is so cool! It has about the same color, texture, and smell of a Head and Shoulders shampoo, but I love it! The second you put it on, it tingles to let you know its working. Then you leave it on for 5 minutes, and wash it off. Wah-lah! Blackheads are gone! :) I also like that I look funny with is on, lol!

Pore Cleanser. This stuff is cool! It smells amazing, and really gives me that sense of clean after I wash with it. Plus it has little sparkles, with is super cute!
Direct sunlight. That's not glare. That's little gold sparklies!

Mattifying Cleanser. Not much to say here.. I LOVE the packaging. I can't get over that. Its so cute! The product itself, is a thick-ish white cream. It foams when you rub it in though. I like the texture of this stuff. It makes me smile, for some reason... It feels familiar? Huh.. Anyway, it makes my face nice and shine free. :) <3

Good news! That's all! This is one of the longest posts I've ever done, and it made me realize, I love blogging. Saying what I think about something really made me feel special! Also, I have a couple Mayzie posts lined up, so as soon as I can get some free time, they will be up! Eeee! I'm excited! For those of you who know me, the play will be on May 26th, at SMS. I dont know what time yet though. I'll let you know!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

1 comment: