Monday, January 16, 2012

Playing Catch-Up: Christmas Haul

I really don't remember how I was going to start this post, but I know I need to catch up on posting. Here's the haul I meant to put up a LONG time ago, but forgot about.

Nail Polish/Nail Art:

 Zoya Flash Collection.

From left to right: Robyn; Perrie; Dana; Jolene; Maura; and Jancyn.

My personal favorites are Maura, and Robyn. I like Robyn because those kinds of blues are my weaknesses, and Maura... well, you'd have to know me personally. :)

Zoya Gems and Jewels Collection.
Left to right: Rina; Holly; Kissy; Izzy; Twila; and Noel.

I've already worn Twila and Noel together on my toes, and I loved it! It was so pretty.
A few Wet 'n Wild polishes from my cousins :)

Left to right: Sparked; Bijou Blue; Caribbean Frost; and Lavender Creme. 

I really don't understand why it's named Lavender Creme, the color is more of a very bright pink, lol.





Love and Beauty (from Forever 21) polish, Red/Black.

This is red, black, and silver hexagon glitter suspended in a clear base. I haven't tried it yet, (as with most of these polishes,) but I'm sure I'm going to love it when I do. It looks awesome!

And on that note, I will have swatches of everything I'm showing...as soon as I get more cotton pads, and as soon as my nails are all even again. It shouldn't be but a few days.








 A small collection of Konad plates. 

This is m59, m12, m56, and m3. 

:)
 M59.
 
Starting at the top, then going clockwise, then the middle this plate has: a bunch of hearts, both outlines and full hearts; an eight-point snowflake; a large bow; a heart with polka dots, and a heart outline with hearts on the inside; a large polka-dotted bow; a six-point snowflake; and "Lovely" with two more hearts.





 M12.

In the same order as above: bells with holly; a reindeer with sunglasses; a candy cane with a bow; a Christmas tree; "Merry Christmas!" in a pretty font; a happy, grinning snowman; and Santa Clause, himself.
 M56.

In the same order: a heart french tip; a checkerboard french tip; a swirly french tip; a leaf french tip; a flower french tip, and a ribbon french tip, with a small bow.

M3.

In the same order: a small cluster or hearts; two flowers; a string or stars; four small hearts; two more flowers; a cluster of stars; and two little bows.








 25 new Bundle Monster plates!

I haven't unwrapped, or even looked at these yet, I've been so busy. :-( When I do I'll have pictures and descriptions of every one of them. I'm so excited!








Makeup/Cosmetics:

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics' Lip Tars! :D

From left to right: Hoochie; Trollop; Queen; Anime; Clear; NSFW; and Hush, (which is my mom's, but it evened out the picture!)

Oh, you have no idea how excited I am about these. I love them to tears. They are insanely, amazingly, most definitely fabulous. Full review and swatches coming (very!) soon.


BH Cosmetics' Brush Kit!

This kit includes: a powder brush; blush brush; foundation brush; smudge brush; large eyeshadow brush; small eyeshadow brush; eyebrow brush; lip brush; pointed eye liner brush; and a mascara brush.

I love this kit so much. I use my blush brush everyday! They are all so soft, they feel really nice. Review to come!


Smackers Dr. Pepper, and Cotton Candy flavored lip glosses.
What can I say? I'm a sucker for soda flavored lip products! They just smell, (and..erhm..taste...,) so good!
Smackers Chapstick. 

CHAPSTICK!!!!!

As the story goes, I am notorious for losing chapstick. I honestly cannot think of a time when I went though an entire tube without losing it. So I'm pretty sure this 3-pack qualifies as the BEST. GIFT. EVER! Thank you! 



Other:

 The amazing bag that everything from my cousins came from. 

Two words.

Betsey. Johnson.
 The super cute lightning bolt zipper. 


I mean, Betsey Johnson?! Come on!!!

The back pocket, with Christmas scissors. 

Seriously, thank you guys SO MUCH. This bag is amazing. 







 And so is everything inside of it! 

All of that nail polish, lip gloss, chapstick (!!!), the bag, and now candy! 

I'm pretty sure I'm in heaven right now.
And, last but not least, these cool face mask things! I'm really not sure how to use them, but they look great! 

:)








And so, I've now got everything from Christmas posted. Yay me!--Not really. I've got so much other stuff to do, it's not even funny. Well, all for now.

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment