Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random Haul! 12-28-11

This is really, really late, but I'm out for a snow day today, so I should probably work on some catch up. This was from last Tuesday. I went into the city to make some returns and picked this stuff up. 

Forever 21: 




 I Love Chunky Glitter Nail Polish set. I haven't exactly opened this yet, but from what I can see it has a chunky gold glitter with multiple sizes, a more dense chunky red glitter with multiple sizes, a chunky multi-size glitter with red and purple and teal glitter, a chunky mauve-y pink glitter, a chunky purple glitter that may have some holo pieces.. I'm not sure, a chunky blue and silver glitter, and a chunky silver glitter.

Eye Glitter Palette. I haven't tried this either, but I did poke the silver one on the far right side and it's got a jelly texture and it seems to get weird when you mess with it... The jelly gets cloudy, or something...Strange. 


Ulta:




The Urban Decay Naked Palette! :D I am in love. I use this everyday. All that everyone says about this is completely true. It's amazing. I'll do swatches and a review later.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance. 'Nuff said. Straight from the tube on the left, blended on the right.


That's all I have for now. Until later!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment