Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat: Swatches and Review

 Literally, pure gold.

Touche Eclat is a very, very, very nice concealer from Yves Saint Laurent. It's been called "A luminizing pen that brings light and radiance to the skin, immediately erasing any signs of fatigue and brightening the complexion," and that is completely accurate. I use this under my eyes, and over acne and stuff like that, and it works like a charm. Seriously, like, nine hours of sleep in a tube.

This comes in eight shades and the one I got is number eight. It's a pale ivory sort of color, and it isn't right for me, but the woman at Sephora matched my skin so, whatever!

Below is a swatch on the back on my hand, and the applicator:

Touche Eclat has a brush-style applicator, and a button you click to dispense the product. Another thing I like about this is that it only takes one click for the product to come out.

Swatched heavily on the bottom, and blended on the top. Yeah, not really my color, but it gives a nice brightening effect.

My Opinion:

Honestly, I love the stuff. I think it's totally worth the $40. I don't have to use much to get great coverage so I'll have this for a while. On the down side, it does get a little watery at times, and shaking to mix the ingredients doesn't seem to help. I've also heard Milani has a concealer similar to this. I'd look into that before purchasing this, since this is about $33 more expensive. Final verdict, I like it. It's a good buy, and well worth the money.

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment