Thursday, April 21, 2011

Essie- Knockout Pout!

Hi all! :)

Today I am showing Essie- Knockout Pout from the summer 2010 collection. :) This is a nice, coral, pinky neon. :)







 
I love this color. :) Honestly, I think my bottle is faulty though because on all of the other blogs, I am seeing a bright, creamy neon pink, but mine looks more like coral! Not at all like I expected it. Also, the formula was horrible. This was five (!) coats of polish! FIVE! It didn't need it for opacity though, I needed it for everything to be evened out. It was streaky, and watery, and every time I would move my fingers, the polish would run and pool all over my cuticles. Needless to say I won't be using this again for a while. If I want a good neon pink, I will turn to one of my Color Clubs, or China Glazes, or Orlys. :) This is a neon so it does dry matte, so if you want it to be glossy, you'll need a topcoat.That will be all for today! But just for fun.. It matched my new blush (a random Physician's Formula btw.) perfectly!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

P.S. An update on Mayzie: I ordered a dress, so I will post pics as soon as it comes! (It shipped today!!) Also, I am ordering feather boas tonight, and I plan to do a "Mayzie Series" and show you everything I have planned. :)

3 comments: