Tuesday, October 18, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 5

I know, I know, I'm a bad blogger. 

I really tried to post yesterday. But it was 10:30 again, and I was insanely tired and I hadn't even taken pictures yet so it would have been at least another hour and I just wasn't up to that. I'll try to make up for lost time and post twice tonight, but if I don't get a chance, don't get even angrier. Day 5 is BLUE nails and I chose a new polish I hadn't worn yet, Orly Stone Cold: 





close-up of the wonderful shimmer :)
Not the best pictures in the world, but hey, at least I have pictures! This was SO COOL! It's a blue jelly base stuffed with little shimmer plates. As you added more coats, (I did two here) it gets deeper and more complex and the extra coats add so much depth! It's mesmerizing. I thought I would try some crackle over it, so I did my thumbs in black and white crackle. I only have a picture of the white though, because the black looked weird and you could barely see it. White was much better:  


YES! I used China Glaze Lightning Bolt. Well, that's all for this post! I have Day 6 coming for you! Yay!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment