Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's official: China Glaze's "Colors From The Capitol" inspired by The Hunger Games! collection!

Look what I found in my inbox! :D

Now, I've never read the books, but supposedly the Capitol is supposed to have extremely bright, almost neon, colors- super lavish.. Hmm...Here's what China Glaze says about this collection:

"This collection of 12 new nail polish shades is inspired exclusively by one distinct setting in The Hunger Games - the Capitol of the nation of Panem.  Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes."
 
Based on that explanation I thought the colors would be a bit brighter, but I guess that's where the last row comes in. 

At this point I can see Smoke and Ashes, Riveting, and Luxe and Lush being my favorites, but you can never know until it's actually on the nail. 

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

1 comment: