Friday, January 14, 2011

First Blog!

Hi All!
 So I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and I figured now is as good a time as ever! This blog is supposed to be for nails, nail art, makeup, ect. but I will probably get off topic from time to time :) I hope that this blog meets the standards, and needs of many nail junkies like me. I guess I should tell you about myself now...

I'm a 13 year old girl who LOVES nail polish. I'm in 8th grade this year and I'm having the time of my life. Aside from nails and makeup I love to sing and act. They are my passion. I know the blog's name is 'Emily's Nails' but I plan to keep you updated on my personal life as well. Our school drama club is doing Seussical the Musical in May, and I am auditioning for Mayzie La Bird! So anyway-- 8th grade drama nerd.

Anyway-- I created this blog so I can have something to do in my spare time-besides Drama Club- and because I love to paint my nails! I love everything about it. I am forever trying to come up with new nail art ideas. My "addiction" started about a year ago, and I can proudly say, I'm hooked. I'm still a beginner though, so bear with me.

Well, that's about it. If you have any questions feel free to email me, or comment!

3 comments: