Friday, January 21, 2011

Surprise Haul! Thanks SO Much Ingrid!!!

Ahh!! I couldn't wait to show you these! My mom came home from yoga Wednesday with these and I was totally blown away! One of her friends told her that she got these as a gift, but they were a little bright for her, and she thought I could use them! How great is that?! Look at them!




Like my bathroom floor?? Lol.


Left to right: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri: Mint Sprint; Speedy Sunburst; Lively Lilac--THIS IS NOT COLOR ACCURATE. This is not a stark pastel purple. It is a dusty kind of greyed-out purple, with some shimmer. The second flash picture of this on my floor shows the color really well. Thought I should say something.; Instant Iris; Rapid Red


Left to Right: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails: No Chip Topcoat; The Look Sheer(?); Natural(?)
*The two with the (?) might have names, but I'm not sure if they're right.


Sorry for the blurry pic!
Left to Right: Nailene French Manicure: A sheer pink beige; A creamy white.
Neither of these had names! Or numbers... Sorry! :P


Left to Right: China Glaze: Zombie Zest ; Orange Knockout (Neon); Towel Boy Toy(Neon); Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (Neon); Mummy May I; Shocking Pink (Neon); Purple Panic (Neon); Turned Up Turquoise (Neon). Yep. Most of those are neon. Neons are extremely hard to capture in a picture. So is purple... It always comes out blue. Oh yea, and Mummy May I has pink/purple/magenta/fuchsia glitter. :) It is gorgeous. I will show that later.  :)

So... Yea I can NOT wait to try some of these! I'm really itching to see Speedy Sunburst, and Mint Sprint. :) I promise to post more often!!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily







No comments:

Post a Comment