Monday, January 17, 2011

NOTD: Bubblegum!

Hi All!

This is today's and yesterday's Nail of the Day, and I got the idea from here, only I kinda tweaked it a little. Oh, and please excuse the sheet marks... It was twelve-thirty, and I was ready to go to bed, but apparently my topcoat wasn't.
                                  Flash:

                             Indoors:




I used:
Green: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Going Green
Yellow: China Glaze- Happy Go Lucky
Red: China Glaze Salsa
Orange: Wet 'n Wild Wild Shine- Sunny Side Up
Purple: China Glaze- Grape Pop
Blue: China Glaze- Shower Together
Pink: China Glaze- Sugar High
White (Base): China Glaze- Frosty

Sorry for the sheet marks... >.< Darn topcoat...

Thanks for reading!!

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this! Next time we hang out we should do nails again! :) Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Abby-We should! Thanks!! Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete