Saturday, January 15, 2011

TOTD: Zoya- Astra

Toe of the Day, haha more like Toe of the Week! This color has been on for a really long time. But I love it too much to take it off. :)

Eww!! Toes! :P Anyway, back to the polish. Astra is a warm, reddish, rose pink glitter, and a lighter pink glitter in a deep magenta sheer base. Really unique! I don't have another like it! I quite like it. It wears well too! Kinda makes me think of Valentine's Day :)

I slept over at a friend's house last night, so naturally when I got home I slept for hours. I didn't get much done today. I had hoped to get in another post, but I don't think that's going to happen. :( I think I'm going to go and take a long hot shower. :) Practice some Mayzie! Goodnight!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment