Saturday, February 12, 2011

EOTD: Seventeen Magazine Look!

Hey ladies!

Today I'm showing you my Eye of the Day-a look I found in one of my Seventeen Magazines. This is the look I tried to achieve:


 I really liked the orange lipstick, and now I am on a mission to buy some... Anyway, here is the look I came up with, and I'm pretty happy with it!






This was:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner-Gunmetal (grey)-bottom lashline
Revlon Colorstay Liquifeye liquid liner-Black-eyeliner
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers-Platina (silver)-lid
Sephora Eye Shadow-Aspen Summit (sparkly white)-inner corner
Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara-Black
Sephora Mascara Lash Plumper-Black-(over Long Lash)

I love this look. I think it might become my everyday eye look. :) I also wore Stila Lip and Cheek Stain in Raspberry Crush with this, but it wore off before I took these pictures. I must have re-applied it 5 times today. I love the stuff dearly, but it doesn't stay on for more than 30 minutes! Gah, it's worth it. :)

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment