Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Storage.

So... A couple of you have been asking how I store my nail art supplies (stamping, fimo, rhinestones, ect...) and I thought I would show you! :)

I keep my stuff in a giant fishing-tackle-type box, and it works pretty well. Here it is!


My big box on the outside(: It has two clasps on the top that open to reveal...

 Fimo rods, and rhinestones/bullion beads/sticker shapes...

 Konad/Bundle Monster image plates, and the plate holder, scraper, and stamper...

 My various topcoats, basecoats, an Konad Special Polishes...

 MORE rhinestones,/bullion beads/sticker shapes...

 Migi Nail Art Pens....

 And in the bottom, I keep my cotton squares, acrylic nails, nail files, and nail polish remover(Zoya Remove+)

A shot of my nail brush, and files. :)

So there you go! My big-box-o-stuff! :) Oh! Don't forget, you can click on the pictures to make them bigger, and if you want me to do anything, just ask! :)

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment