Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Shoes!!

Hi guys!

So, a couple days ago I went to the mall, for a new skirt, and came back with a skirt, and 2 new pairs of shoes!!

Here is the first:





These are, Womens Shi by Journeys Missy Heel-Red. They have a 4" heel, and a 1" platform. I LOVE them!! I have worn no other shoes since I got these! They are kinda hard to walk in though, so be careful if you do go out and buy these. I got mine at the 'Shi' store in my mall.

And the next pair:





These are, Womens Icora Bows Heel-Black. They have a 4 and 1/2" heel, and a 1/2" platform. :D Ahh! These are so cool! And, yes even though they are higher than the other ones they are easier to walk in! It's probably because of the ankle straps. Also got these at the 'Shi' store.

You can also get both of these at the Shi by Journeys website. I'm actually wearing these tonight, so wish me luck on not falling!! :)

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment