Saturday, February 26, 2011

YES!!!!!

Hey ladies!!

YES! I got the part!! I am officially Mayzie La Bird :D So, just thought I would let you all know... There are going to be a GREAT number of Seussical-related posts in the very near future. :) Like now! I need your help deciding on which dress I should wear for my costume... I've narrowed it down some.. Check it out:

1.)
 2.)
3.)
 4.)
 5.)
 6.)
 7.)

 Some of these are just for fun.. ;) But I am surprised at how HARD it is to find a short, ruffle-y, red dress! I'm stumped, guys. I really CAN'T find one I really like.. :( Except for this one....

I LOVE THIS DRESS. But it's not exactly "Mayzie" is it? :( Darn.. Well, that's it guys. I would REALLY appreciate it if you commented and told me which one you like, or give me an idea of where I can find one...

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

And just because I can...



EDIT: Ahh! I think I might've found it :) :) What do you think?

Ahh! Fabulous! :D What do you think? Is it the one? Comments! Comments!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment