Thursday, February 10, 2011

Review: Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes!

Hi ladies!

So as seen in my last post, this is the mascara my friend left at my house-Tarte Lights, Camera, Action!-and I figured I would do a review of it!

Here is what Sephora says about it:

What it is:
A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara.

What it does:
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara is what we call a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume by 424% after applying giving dramatic, thick and sexy lashes.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petro-Chemicals
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This mascara contains Skinvigorating™ ingredients like rice bran wax to help lengthen lashes and carnauba wax, an emollient wax that ensures a smooth application. ProVitamin B5 treats and thickens lashes, olive esters condition, treat, and protect lashes, and the mascara also contains mineral pigments known for their soothing and softening properties. Dermatologist-tested.

Size: 0.24 oz

424%! Yes please!! It really does look nice:

 A shot of the brush




 This was:

  1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eyeliner-Zero (black), Electric (light blue)

  2. Revlon Liquid Eyeliner- (black)

  3. Tarte-Lights, Camera, Lashes!- Rich Black

So, yea! It's really pretty. And for $19, I think it lives up to expectations. Not saying I would buy it for myself. I didn't love it THAT much. :)

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

EDIT: I don't know why it's doing the weird text thing. My blogger it just hating me at the moment. Sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment