Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day Haul: Neons!

Hi ladies!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been super busy. I had auditions for Seussical on Friday, and I think I did well, (not to brag!) We don't find out what part we get until tomorrow, and it has been a grueling day and a half-LOL! Anyway-on to the nail polish :)

This Valentine's Day my mom surprised me with a gift! I usually don't get big gifts-mostly chocolate :) She got me some Color Club neons, and CRACKLE GLAZES! :D Here they are...




Above: Color Club-
Row 1.) Left to right- Chelsea Girl; Twiggie; Poptastic; Pucci-licious
Row 2.) Left to right- Mrs. Robinson; Koo Koo Cachoo
Row 3.) Left to right- Almost Famous; Jackie OH!; Wham! Pow!
 White
 Orange
 Red
 Brown

Here they are on action! Aren't they pretty?! I also have a black, and blue on the way. :) I actually have Pucci-licious, and Chelsea Girl on my fingers, and toes! They are awesome! I'll post pictures soon!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

EDIT: I got the part guys!!! :D I'm so happy! However... now I have to sing in front of over 1,000 people... O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment