Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Candyland NOTD Series: Gloppy!!

Hey Ladies!



Today I am showing the "Gloppy" character from Candyland!

Personally, I think Gloppy is an under-recognized character. His name was even changed in the later versions of this game. Huff. Well, anyway! On to the mani!


 What I used: ChG- Innocence; Green, and brown acrylic paint; Seche Vite to make it all nice and glossy. :)




Final mani(: What I did was take a *tiny* brush and draw tips with the brown paint. Then I got a lot of paint, and made tiny blobs, then drew lines connecting them to the tips. For the molasses-pops, I a half-pill shape, the drew little green lines off of them. :)

Once again, this did not last long, lol. I feel like doing something suuuuper blingy next.. What do you think? Like all different kinds of glitter. :) Well, I'll keep on doin these crazy manicures! Even if they don't last long, they are fun to do. Lol

Thanks for reading! 

~Emily <3

3 comments:

  1. :D awesomeness!! ^_^ did u redo them? or are just now putting the pictures up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I redid them. I like these better than the others.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it because it looks like chocolate.... :D

    ReplyDelete