Thursday, April 7, 2011

Unicorns and Glitter!!

Hey guys!

I always feel accomplished when I come up with an interesting title. :) Actually, the post is mainly about glitter, but for those of you who have seen the latest Progressive commercial, you'll know what I mean! So, I said in my last post (well, the last post where I talk about my actual mani) that I wanted to do something blingy next. Well, I have 6 VERY blingy glitters to show you, I just can't decide on one! Here they are all together:

Aren't they pretty?! Here are some close-ups. Don't forget you can click on the pics to see some major detail! These are pretty complex glitters.

Extra-Va-Va-Ganza Direct Sunlight

Extra-Va-Va-Ganza Flash
Sparkle-icious Direct Sunlight

Sparkle-icious Flash
Bring on the Bling Direct Sunlight

Bring on the Bling Flash
Glow Up Already! Direct Sunlight

Glow Up Already! Flash

Simmer and Shimmer Direct Sunlight

Simmer and Shimmer Flash
The Show Must Go On! Direct Sunlight

The Show Must Go On! Flash
 There they are! All 6 of them. I just love them. Now, your job is to go through all of them, and choose one for me to use! First to comment is chosen, and you will be featured in the post about that mani! Please do enlarge the pictures. You get great detail.

And just so I don't feel so bad about the title...:




Thanks for reading!

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do the 9th picture down!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete