Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swatch-arama: MAC: Viva Glam Gaga!

Hey :)

The reason I'm calling this a swatch-arama is because, this isn't really a review, more of a way for you guys to see this on me. :) Anyway, I'm kinda on a makeup kick right now, so I thought I'd show you some of my lipstick! This is the pink Viva Glam Gaga :)

 ^Tube
 ^Amazing Lady Gaga autograph :D
^Color in the tube






^Swatched on my lips, on primer, no gloss.






^Swatched on my hand, no primer or gloss. Natural lamp + flash




^Swatched on my hand, no prime, or gloss. Natural lamp, no flash.

Itsn't it pretty?! It's a little light on me, but I don't care! I wear this all the time. :) It's glossy all by itself, and it's quite pigmented. The only problem is it wears off as soon as you put it on basically! This is certainly not a longwear lipstick. I still love it! :)

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment