Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peacock Eyes!

Hey ladies, (and Skyler)!

So, I was having a creative moment, and thought I would do some crazy eye makeup! Plus, my friend told me I would be a peacock if I was an animal today, so it fits! Here is the look,:








This was: BH Cosmetics 120 Palette- Teal, Blue, White, Green, and Lavender
               Make Up For Ever- Eyeshadow #92
               Sephora- Eyeshadow Aspen Summit
               Revlon- Liquid Eyeliner
               Covergirl- Black Eyeliner
               Hard Candy- Green Glitter Liner, Ammo
               Maybelline- The Falsies Black Drama Mascara

Okay, I know the BH'es can be a little confusing, so here they are, with captions to tell where they are. :)

Cover of the palette :)
Teal, applied wet all over the lid.
Sky Blue, applied in the inner corner.
White, applied wet, under the blue in the inner corner,
Green, applied on the lower lashline. I needed 2 pics because this would not photograph! UGH!

Lavender, applied near the browbone.
And, for thoroughness' sake, here is everything else!


 Make Up For Ever #92, aka, the BEST purple eyeshadow EVER!! Applied dry to the crease.

 Sephora Aspen Summit, applied over the blue in the inner corner. (Super hot white shimmer btw!)
 Mascara, Covergirl, and Revlon liners, in that order from the top. Revlon was on the upper lashline,
Covergirl on my waterline.
 Hard Candy Green Glitter Liner, applied to the lower lashine. I got this in a set with the glitter gel, in the color Ammo, so.. But I can't get over the packaging! Look at the holo!! ITS SO FREAKING COOL! :D Enlarge the pic, it's amazing.
 Brushes I used, MAC 239, and a random Maybelline. Lol!
 Closeup of the bristles.
Closeup of the labels.

And finally, the lips to match!


 This was: NARS- Viva Las Vegas Lipstick
                Maybelline-Shine Sensation Lip Gloss- Peach Sorbet
                Palladio-Herbal Lip Gloss-Pink Pearl


 All of the above, in order from bottom to top. :)

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you mind seeing makeup on a "Nail Blog". If you like it, I might keep doing these!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

2 comments:

  1. Yes you need to keep doing make-up for inexperienced people like me who need the info ;) haha and cause there pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should shave your upper lip before you submit pictures

    ReplyDelete