Wednesday, November 30, 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 13

So, I lied. I said I'd have it up the same day as the stripes post, but once again, my internet was acting stupid and I couldn't connect to wifi. I don't know what I'm going to do. Anyway, Day 13 is ANIMAL PRINT, and I didn't want to do something generic, but maybe I did anyway. I googled "Animal print nails" and just browsed 'til I found something I liked, and this is my interpretation:


OPI Alpine Snow
China Glaze Sugar High
LA Colors Art Deco Silver Glitter
Seche Vite Top Coat





All I did was paint my nails white, then freehanded the pink stripes. The zebra was black acrylic paint with a very tiny paintbrush. Then I just used the thin brush that comes with LA Colors Art Deco polishes to stripe glitter along the edges. It was fairly simple to do, and I really like the way it turned out. :) I really don't know what I'm going to do about my internet, though. It's freaking out.

In other news, I am saving up to get a new camera, macro lens, speedlight and table-top lighting system. I hope with this fancy new camera I will be able to take better pictures of everything for you. I really don't like the way any of my pictures with this camera look. I plan to have better product pictures, better macro pictures, and hopefully better makeup pictures. I'll give the names of what I'm saving up for below. 

Well, all for now!

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

Camera: Nikon D5000 (here)
Macro Lens: Nikon AF-S DX (here)
Speedlight: Nikon SB-400 (here)
Table-Top Light System: Mystudio 20 Tabletop Photo Studio Kit (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment