Monday, November 7, 2011

And now for something completely unrelated...

So the other day I was shopping with my mom at Kroger and decided I'd like to try and dye some of my hair purple! I found some temporary hair dye and took it home to try. This is what I got:




  This is Streekers Temporary Hair Color, in purple. It comes in a little cone shaped bottle, and it has a doe-foot applicator. It's immediately very watery, and kind of runny. The way you apply it to your hair is just brushing it on, like with lipgloss. This is the color I got:

Purple. Now, I have very dark brown hair, so this would definitely work better on blonde hair, or highlights. I had to really pack it on to get this color. This WILL stain your hands, and anything else it touches while the dye is wet. Trust me. I'd know...

 ...hands...
 ...forehead..
...the back of my neck...

Anything. All in all, it gets an iffy review from me. I wouldn't use this again, but it's perfect if you only want quick hair color for one night! It washes out after the first shampoo. 

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment