Monday, November 7, 2011

Quick Looks: Piiiiink!

I've decided to go ahead and start doing makeup looks, because I love them. I'm starting a new series, "Quick Looks" for the things I do for school, or real quick one day. The first one is very simple and easy to achieve:

All this is is liquid eyeliner, mascara, and bold pink lips.

Eyes:

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
Benefit They're Real! Mascara

Lips:

EOS Lip Balm Sphere
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in Passion
Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Spellbound
A random Japanese lipgloss, that I have no idea how to say, or type or anything. it says Jewel Fever on it so... Here's what it looks like:

It's just a medium pink gloss, with gold shimmer flecks in it. Very basic, very pretty. I like it! Thanks mom! :) All for now. 

Thanks for reading!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment